Killossery Lodge Stud offers a 5* livery service within easy reach of Dublin City, north Dublin and Co. Meath. Ideally located just 10 minutes from Dublin Airport and 25 minutes from Dublin Port, the farm is only ten minutes from both the M50 and the M1, giving quick and easy access to all routes around the country.
Killossery’s livery service includes use of its world class facilities, with hacking tracks open throughout the farm during the dry weather months. The stud also runs a wide range of lessons, training activities and competitions to cater for anyone with their own horse, from beginners to advanced levels.
Livery Facilities and Services Include:
- Individual daily turnout paddocks
- Stabling in large, airy American barns with attentive staff
- Large indoor arena 35m / 70m
- Large outdoor sand arena 100m / 50m
- Hacking around tracks March to November
- Secure horsebox parking
- Fed on top quality haylage and Gain Horse Feeds.
- Individual tack lockers
- Use of cross country during summer months
- Reduced rate show entries
Other Benefits Include
- Onsite riding club
- Regular shows
- Private and group lessons available
- Ideally located
- Open 24/7
- Ideal summer hacking around the farm
- Grass gallops open during the summer months
Read what some of our current livery residents say… Bernie Foley, Niamh McCarthy